Welcome to Georgia Veterinary Rehabilitation, Fitness and Pain Management.
If your pet is having difficulty moving or recovering from surgery, is in pain, or just isn’t fit enough to enjoy life, GVR can help!
GVR is a state-of-the-art, veterinary rehabilitation clinic conveniently located in the suburb of Marietta, just north of Atlanta, Georgia.
Under the expert care of our rehabilitation-certified veterinarians and therapists, your pet will receive a thorough “nose to tail,” hands-on evaluation and an, individualized, medically-directed treatment plan, aimed at reducing pain and enhancing healing while speeding recovery and return to function.
Led by Evelyn Orenbuch, DVM, DACVSMR, CAVCA, GVR’s skilled, compassionate team offers all the services needed to deliver the finest in veterinary rehabilitation. Services include:
- Electro acupuncture
- Veterinary chiropractic;
- Laser therapy;
- Hydrotherapy (underwater treadmill and SwimEx pool);
- Therapeutic exercises for strengthening, stretching, and balance;
- Brace and cart assessment, fitting and training
- Harness fitting and training
- Herbal medications
- Pain management
- Prosthetic assessment and fitting
- Day or overnight boarding for pets requiring intensive therapy.
Our rehabilitation, fitness and pain management treatment plans are diligently tailored to meet your pet’s needs as well as your expectations.Facebook